Photo Courtesy of Big Bear’s Wife on #SundaySupper. Check out her amazing food blog for more great recipes!
This past Sunday, Schlossadler International Wines joined the virtual Family Table for #SundaySupper on Twitter. We had a great time chatting about food and wine pairings while breaking bread with the foodie community.
What amazed us most were all the recipes people paired and used with these wines from the Labor Day shipment:
1. 2006 H.O. Becker, Kerner Auslese, Rheinhessen
2. 2010 Ernst Holler, Blaufrankisch, Burgenland
3. 2010 Kotuku Winery, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough
We hope these recipes give you some wine-spiration:
– A Midsummer’s Picnic w/ Wine by GirliChef
– Shrimp Scampi with Homemade Garlic Toast by Big Bears Wife
– Jerk Turkey Burgers with Mango Slaw by ENOFYLZ
– Wine & Dine with Schlossadler International Wine Club by Wine Everyday
– Elegant Pot Roast by Daily Dish Recipes
– Chicken with Feta and Sundried Tomatoes + Apple Crisp by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
– Shepherd’s Pie with Red Wine Mushroom Gravy by Juanita’s Cocina
– Pork Piccatta by Family Foodie
– Shrimp Skagen Salad in Avocado Halves by Tora’s Real Food